Re: [fusion-users] ¿How to programatically change the raster file a layer is pointing to?

jsanchez ebarrera at inm.es
Thu Feb 26 04:29:39 EST 2009

Thank for your reply Kenneth,

but do you think that approach would be reasonable when there are more than
10000 TIFFs to select (satellite images)?  I guess the mapfile would be
unnecessary big taken into account that only one of this layers would be ON
each time. I don't know how this could affect overall performance...

Regards,
J. Sanchez

Instead of fidling with dynamic layer setup, could you just create a
number of layers,
and then toggle visibility to show only the correct GeoTiff?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S