[fusion-users] Getting started with Fusion and MGOS

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 5 10:09:09 EST 2009

Hi Praveen,

sorry I've been away for a couple of weeks and am just catching up.  I
don't think there was a reply to this email.

There are a couple of ways to get a Fusion app running, probably the
simplest is just to point your web browser at

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/samples/mapguide/slate/

This will load the slate template and a default
ApplicationDefinition.xml file (that is stored outside the mapguide
repository in the same directory as the template).

If you have Studio you can create a new Flexible Web Layout and
preview it directly from Studio.  Maestro may have support for
ApplicationDefinition.xml files and Fusion but I am not sure (I
haven't tried it in a while).

The main fusion web site is http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion

Cheers

Paul