[fusion-users] Auto-authenticate when using Fusion Viewer

Praveen Rajendra Babu prbabu at openspatial.com.au
Tue Jan 6 20:28:15 EST 2009

Hello,
       I am working to do auto-authentication when using any off the Fusion templates. Can anyone direct me on the code to look at?
I was able to figure out with .NET AJAX viewer(mapviewernet\mainframe.aspx) but could n't see something similar to that under "fusion" sub-directory.
    Also, is there any code-level documentation one could look at to get a deeper understanding on Fusion's implementation?

Thanks again for your time. Appreciate it.

Regards,
Praveen