[fusion-users] Fusion 2

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jan 7 08:12:22 EST 2009

I just talked to Mike about this, the last of the actual development
is now complete so it is almost time for a beta release I think.  We
have a few things to test still so it may be a couple of weeks until
we get the beta out the door though.  I would say conservatively that
we should have a beta release by end Jan at the latest and aim for a
release by end Feb - although the sooner the better.

Cheers

Paul