[fusion-users] Hiding layers and clearing the selection at the same time.

Ari Þórðarson ari at snertill.is
Thu Jan 8 06:16:48 EST 2009

Hello everybody

I would like to hide many layers and clear the selection in the map at the same time.

Does anyone have an idea how this could be accomplished.

If I call these two functions the selection in the map is cleared but the layers are not hidden.

this.getMap().getAllMaps()[0].clearSelection();

this.getMap().getAllMaps()[0].sneHideLayers(layers, false);

The function sneHideLayers was added by us here at Snertill Iceland and it hides many layers

in the same request.  It was added inside MapGuide.js and it looks like this:

sneHideLayers: function( layers, noDraw ) {

                for (var i = 0; i < layers.length; i++) {

                               this.processLayerEvents(layers[i], false);

                               this.aHideLayers.push(layers[i].uniqueId);

                }

                if (!noDraw) {

                               this.drawMap();

                }