[fusion-users] Setting the selection in the map to a specified polygon in a layer

Ari Þórðarson ari at snertill.is
Wed Jan 14 10:57:43 EST 2009

Hi everyone

I have a map of a town with many houses wich are all in one layer and each house has an id and I want to set the selection to one house with a specified id.  I thought that I could maby use the "setSelection" function in Map.js that is like this:

setSelection: function(selText, zoomTo)

Does anyone know in what kind of format the selText parameter for the setSelection function is suposed to be in.

It would be nice if I could se an example string that is passed to the function.

Greetings, Ari