[fusion-users] MapGuide Ent 2010: Fusion and digitize error

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 2 16:42:56 EDT 2009

It seems like your template is using the single file, compressed build
of Fusion ... which is singularly unhelpful for debugging problems
since the code is stripped down.  You need to change the template's
index.html file to using fusion.js instead of fusionSF.js (or whatever
it is) and then we might get some more helpful errors.

What web browser are you using?  IE?  Do you get the same error in
other browsers (i.e. Firefox)

Paul