[fusion-users] Virtual Earth and Fusion 2

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 2 16:49:27 EDT 2009

There were some bug fixes in Fusion trunk version related to including
commercial overlays, we have not yet released a new beta of Fusion
with these in it.

If you can, get a copy of Fusion from SVN ( http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/SVNCheckOut
  ) and move aside the Fusion that is installed with MapGuide.  You
will need to copy over the contents of fusion/templates/mapguide to
the svn version as fusion does not contain the mapguide templates.

Cheers

Paul