[fusion-users] legend.currentRange JavaScript Error?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Jul 23 04:18:45 EDT 2009

I saw this problem crop up on earlier versions of Fusion (like the one I'm currently running) when there are hidden folders in the legend.  I've also seen funky behaviour with themed layers at the top level of the map causing the entire legend not to load.

I'm refraining from reporting these because they may well have been fixed in the heavily modified legend code in 2.0.  Sounds like we need some kind of testing framework though... How does one do tests against JS, especially a library with a strong server-side requirement.  Sounds tough.

Jason