[fusion-users] Fusion Conversion: 1.x -> 2.x

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Tue Jun 2 08:40:34 EDT 2009

Does anyone have any tips on make a conversion from Fusion 1.x to 2.x? I
had a really nice custom layout created under Fusion 1.x that I tried to
move to 2.x and it's been a real mess. I can see that some of the big
things are the changes to the JX libraries. Also I have a couple of
widgets that I developed in 1.x that don't work at all in 2.x now
either. All of the documentation online seems to be all 1.x driven and
doesn't work under 2.x.

The reason I am even taking the effort to move to 2.x is because of all
of the additional exposed OpenLayers layers that are available. Does
anyone know if TileCache specifically is working now with Fusion 2.x?
Thanks.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com