[fusion-users] compatibility problems

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Thu Jun 4 16:57:46 EDT 2009

Mauricio,

I am happy to report that I am having some success implementing
MapServer 5.4 and Fusion 2. Prior to that I did have MapServer 5.2 and
Fusion 1.1.1 somewhat working however we are going to be trying to move
to using a TileCache server and supposedly Fusion 2.x will work with
that, even though I have yet to try it. Can you provide some samples of
your mapfile?

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com