[fusion-users] Custom Widgets Placement

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 22 14:16:57 EDT 2009

absolutely, we use a folder called ext in the root of fusion to put
other widgets, typically in a subfolder and then add a <Location>ext/
subfolder</Location> to the widget definition in the Application
Definition.  Your widget can then use this.widgetTag.location if you
need to know where additional assets are to be accessed from.

Cheers

Paul