[fusion-users] MapServer/Fusion 2.0/SelectionPanel

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 23 14:08:17 EDT 2009

Fusion only seems to need the metadata "selectable" on mapserver
layers to determine if features can be selected from any given layer.
You may need to also include a template in your layer so that
mapserver itself thinks the layer can be queried.

TEMPLATE "ttt.html"

Can you test with a shape file to see if perhaps selection works with
them?

Paul