[fusion-users] MapGuide HTTP tiles with Fusion?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Mar 2 10:55:06 EST 2009

Yes, I'm just not sure to what extent Fusion2 supports arbitrary layers.  I guess my questions are:

- Can multiple OL layers be combined in a single Fusion2 map?
- Can Fusion2 pass through the boolean configuration value required to use an HTTP-based MapGuide tiled map?

And if so, can I see an example of what the AppDef would look like for these?

Jason