[fusion-users] How to make an Auto login " auto authentication " Fusion Viewer ??? please help

MapGuide maitham.germany at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 09:56:24 EST 2009

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n2423314/aa.jpg

please can any body help me solving this problem !!!
I am using MapGuide Studio 2009 and i genereted some projects " if this term
is right !!! " and this is the out put link :
http://127.0.0.1:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library%3a%2f%2fSheboygan%20Public%2fWeb%20layouts%2fNew%20Flexible%20Web%20Layout.ApplicationDefinition
and when some users want to access my web site it asks about username and
password

i just want to make the log in Automaticly withOUT any need to enter the
username and password
thank you