[fusion-users] Fusion 2 widgets not rendering properly

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 12 08:55:19 EDT 2009

Wow.  Very difficult to tell what is going on from the screenshots but
I can confirm that it is definitely messed!

Is there any code/app def that you can share with us?  There were
substantial, non-backwards-compatible changes in the Jx user interface
library between 1.1 and 2.0 so if you created your own html template
with custom javascript using the Jx library, it would probably not
work any more, or at least not the way you would expect, and might
cause this kind of problem

Cheers

Paul