[fusion-users] CTRLClick Widget

jcabrera jecabreraa at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 09:38:12 EDT 2009

Mike,

Actually, how do I tell what version of fusion we are using?  Fusion.js file has the following ID:

 * $Id: fusion.js 1396 2008-05-08 15:34:30Z madair $

Jorge

Mike,

I am using fusion 1.1.  Any pointer as to what I need to look for in the openlayers code?

Jorge

The CTRLClick widget is pretty out of date (from the 1.0 branch).  I
think you would have better luck if you updated to a more current
version of Fusion (CTRLClick is implemented in the layer objects using
OpenLayers handlers which is much more robust).

However, looking at the code for Fusion 1.0, it looks like you need to
add some <Layer> elements in the Extension:
<Extension>
  <Layer>Parcels</Layer>
  <Layer>Roads</Layer>
</Extension>