[fusion-users] Non-visual widgets

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:58:12 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I want to do is to be able to execute some javascript in response to a map selection event, but I want to be able to do this without hacking each fusion template, so I thought some kind of widget similar to Invoke Script in functionality would do the trick, but I was wondering:

a) Is it possible to create widgets that have no visual appearance?
b) If so, how do these get associated with the ApplicationDefinition? Is there MapGuide Studio support for this? Or would I have to manually edit the XML.

- Jackie