[fusion-users] Fusion demo install...

Christian Canales ccanales29 at yahoo.es
Tue May 12 17:48:16 EDT 2009

Hi...

Im a Fusion newbe...

I installed Fusion and the demo... but when I try to load it

http://localhost:8080/demo

I just received the light blue box of the sample empty...

I check the error on mozilla firebug and I have a "mapGroup is null" error... any idea?

I have the demo installed on :
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/demo

the mapfile is in :
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/gmap-ms46/htdocs

the sample data are in:
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/gmap-ms46/htdocs

the Icons are in :
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/demo

and the ApplicationDefinition.xml is in :
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/demo

Also, the Application definition file has in the <MapFile></MapFile> section of the xml this value :
/usr/local/mapserver/www/htdocs/gmap-ms46/htdocs/gmap75.map

Thanks...