[fusion-users] 'hourglass' cursor persisting

Tom van der Putte tom at vdputte.nl
Tue Oct 20 03:37:09 EDT 2009

Hi List,

I have created a widget that calls a Mapscript, performing a certain query,
and returning a certain selection of features. The selected features are
highlighted and information on the features is shown in the result panel.

However, after completing the search, the cursor continuous to be an
'hourglass', and the 'working' indicator on the navigation widget continuous
to be active as well. So I think I missed something, but not sure what. Any
ideas? Thx!

Tom van der Putte