[fusion-users] MapServer Legend Icons

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Oct 26 10:38:30 EDT 2009

Last week I had posted about a problem with my legend icons not showing
up. I have multiple MapServer mapfiles defined. I'm not sure if the
problem I'm having is solely related to having multiple mapfiles or that
I recently updated to the latest Fusion trunk. I can say that the
problem with the legend icons is because of an error in
layers\MapServer\php\LoadScaleRanges.php, the section that it is having
a problem with is:

	$oImg = $oClass->createLegendIcon($nIconWidth, $nIconHeight);

This is failing with the error:

	Fatal error: Call to a member function createLegendIcon() on a
non-object

If I change the code to make sure that '$oClass' is not NULL then legend
icons do get created but they are not being created correctly. I'm not
sure if this is something where I need to use a different built-in
function to use one of the default Fusion layer icons? If anyone has any
ideas it would be a big help.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com