[fusion-users] Application definition with other services.

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 2 10:52:56 EST 2010

There is no direct way to work with either at this time but you should be able to use GeoServer as a WMS layer.  Not sure about Mapnik.  In both cases, if you wanted to work directly with them (i.e. expose functionality like query, selection, layer styling etc) you would need to write a new backend for Fusion in the appropriate language (java, python) by porting the existing PHP files and methods in the MapServer/MapGuide layer types.

Cheers

Paul