[fusion-users] Measure distance display

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:34:34 EST 2010

In the Measure.js file, change the following occurrences of

distance.toPrecision(distPrecision);
totalDistance.toPrecision(this.distPrecision);
value.toPrecision(this.areaPrecision);
this.quantity.toPrecision(this.precision);

distance.toFixed(distPrecision);
totalDistance.toFixed(this.distPrecision);
value.toFixed(this.areaPrecision);
this.quantity.toFixed(this.precision);

Cheers,

Kori Maleski