[fusion-users] Scale problem when using fusion.js instead of fusionSF-compressed.js

Ari Þórðarson ari at snertill.is
Mon Jan 18 10:21:45 EST 2010

Hi all

I just installed MapGuide Open Source 2.1 final release
and have the version of fusion that comes with that
release.

I changed the line in the slate template from this:
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../../lib/fusionSF-compressed.js"></script>
to this
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../../lib/fusion.js"></script>

When I load the page the scale in the map is wrong when
using "fusion.js" instead of "fusionSF-compressed.js".
This does not happen with the Sheboygan map, but it does
happen when I am using a map that I have.

Doeas anyone recognize this problem?

Is there any difference between using fusion.js and
fusionSF-compressed.js or might it be that there is
something wrong with the map I am using?

I would be thankfull for any help.

Best regards, Ari