[fusion-users] Could you review patch http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/attachment/ticket/357/LinkToView.patch

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 28 01:26:16 EST 2010

Hi all,

Would you please review the patch http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/attachment/ticket/357/LinkToView.patch for ticket #357(http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/ticket/357) and give me your suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Some Comments:
LinkToView cannot be displayed on Statusbar

1. Add linktoview to Status Bar panel.
2. Open the flexible web layout in IE.

Results:
Nothing display on the status bar.

Expected results:
It should be displayed as "LinkToView".

Analysis:
In revision 1733, this.domObj.appendChild(this.anchor) was removed from the initializeWidget function and added to the setUiObj function. if the LinkToView widget is added to StatusBar?, it will not be assigned any uiClass, so the setUiObj function will never be called. That's why the widget cannot be displayed on StatusBar.

Resolution:
If the widget has domObj at initialize time, we just append it to the domObj, else wait until setUiObj is called.

Regards,
Arthur