[fusion-users] Overview Map

Kori Maleski kori.maleski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 16:47:36 EDT 2010

I have had the same issue.

On line 110 of OverviewMap.js, add the following 2 lines:

        this.mapObject.projection = this.getMap().oMapOL.getProjection()
        this.mapObject.oLayerOL.projection =
this.getMap().oMapOL.getProjection()

That will workaround the projection issue.  Haven't fully tested - may need
further tweaking.

Cheers,

Kori Maleski