[fusion-users] Re: Proposed changes to MapGuideViewerApi.js (fusion\layers\MapGuide)

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Thu May 6 22:15:50 EDT 2010

My application layout looks like this:

<iframe>
Map
</iframe>
<iframe>
Application
</iframe>

So I will hide/unhide iframes emulating switching between map and
application. In such case if I will try to get the reference to Fusion from
my application - window.top not working. However, in my case I still have to
tamper GetFusionWindow function to get the reference to my map inside
iframe.

Besides why not to use function which already exists in the javascript file?