[fusion-users] Re: [mapguide-users] Setting Initial Map Selected object

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon May 24 08:52:26 EDT 2010

That would be a great new core feature for fusion

process is very roughly

1. you need to access the layer definition,
2. get the fdo class (maybe whilst also using the layer def filter)
3. extract the co-ords (point v poly etc)
4. pick an appropriate zoom level / or scale ( or pass one in )
5. create a MgSelection
7. refresh the map display

I have cc'ed this to fusion-users