[fusion-users] Upgrading to Fusion 2.0

Edi.Karadumi edikaradumi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 08:44:42 EDT 2010

My map dont shows on fusion 2.0. It works fine with fusion 1.1, but i cant
see any errors in the ms_error or the php log file.

For the moment the map is not on the web, but ill give you the link as soon
as possible, cuz im working on that. I think its a projection problem. It
seems that the map draws but it does not shows cuz in the status bar i see
negative coordinates, while i have positive ones. For the moment i can post
only parts of the code. Is any element missing in my applicationdefinition
in the map part?

<MapSet xsi:type="MapSetType">
    <MapGroup id="gmap" xsi:type="MapType">
      <Map xsi:type="MapLayerType">
        <Type>MapServer</Type>
        <SingleTile>true</SingleTile>
        <Extension>
            <!--<MapFile>/ms4w/apps/gmap/htdocs/gmap75.map</MapFile>-->
          <MapFile>/ms4w/apps/gmap/htdocs/csharptutorial.map</MapFile>
        </Extension>
      </Map>
    </MapGroup>
  </MapSet>