[fusion-users] Syntax to set Active layer in Mapguide via Fusion

Bill TenBroeck billtenbroeck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:45:11 EST 2011

As the subject says, I'm trying to figure out the appropriate syntax to
set the active layer via Javascript in Fusion.

What I've tried is:

         var oMap = Fusion.getWidgetById('Map').aMaps[0];
         var activeLayer = oMap.setActiveLayer("Parcels");

which seems like it's appropriate by looking at the Map.js widget.
However, if I view in Firebug, there is no method in oMap for
setActiveLayer or getActiveLayer as I would expect.

Could someone explain the flaw in my thinking here?

Thanks,

Bill