[fusion-users] Error in Fusion 2.2 (invalid array length)

BTenBroeck billtenbroeck at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:21:49 EDT 2011

I was giving Fusion 2.2 a try with MGE 2011 (also tested with MGOS 2.2). Upon

Fusion Error:
WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback.
Message: invalid array length
Location: http://localhost/MapGuide2011/fusion/lib/fusionSF.js (11274)

That line number I believe is actually in OpenLayers.js, and relates to the
following code:

// now we have numZoomLevels and at least one of maxResolution
// or minResolution, we can populate the resolutions array

var resolutions = new Array(numZoomLevels);

Since it seemed to be trying to iterate all the layers in the Map, I created
a new map with a single layer and a single zoom scale - same error.

These maps were created with Studio 2011. Is there a change in the map
definition for Fusion 2.2? If so, where would I find that information?

Thanks,

Bill