[fusion-users] Re: selection problems

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:22:42 EST 2011

By default, I think Fusion's php backend tries to dynamically load php_mapscript using the dl function (in Layers/MapServer/php/Common.php).   Recent versions  of PHP have deprecated dynamic loading of modules and the default configuration is to require they be loaded via php.ini.  I never did look into whether this was configurable or not, it might be a setting in php.ini to enable the dl function.

Cheers

Paul