[fusion-users] Reference JxDialog from a different control

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Thu Sep 29 16:32:41 EDT 2011

I have a JxDialog that is created from a custom widget.  I have another
button on the page that when clicked will collapse this JxDialog.  I seem to
be able to get a handle on the dialog, but cannot find out how to collapse.

I've tried

$('dlgCustomSearch').style.collapse=true;

$('dlgCustomSearch').collapse();

$('dlgCustomSearch').toggleCollapse();

$('dlgCustomSearch').jxDialog.resize({forceCollapse:true});

This works to close the dialog, I just need to collapse it.

$('dlgCustomSearch').close();