[fusion-users] Database Entry Form

Rachot Moragraan moo at ci.garden-grove.ca.us
Mon Jun 11 17:18:16 PDT 2012

James,

Probably the easiest thing I can think of is to use the InvokeURL tool. Open your layout and add that button somewhere in your toolbar.

Then i think Gordon did a good job of answering the rest here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-MapGuide-Enterprise/Does-InvokeURL-work-in-Flexible-Fusion-layouts/td-p/2582570

>From there, once you have the keys on the selection, you can query your PostGIS for the data and present a form. Then it's all PHP and PostGIS from there. (assuming you're using php).

Hope that helps!