[fusion-users] Database Entry Form

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 15:43:38 PDT 2012

Hi James,

Thank you for sharing, it's a very interesting and useful tool!

Can you please make a small documentation explaining how to put the tool running in order to be used by those who have little knowledge of PHP and that are just using the fusion templates? Maybe with some sample pictures of the tool working?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Pedro