[fusion-users] hyperlinks

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Tue May 8 12:51:03 EDT 2012

I have been poking around fusion with MGOS 2.2 and now MGOS 4.0 and observed
that when I select a feature, the html anchor tags in my data are displayed
in the properties pane showing the anchor tags and not the clickable links
as expected.  However, this displays properly using the AJAX viewer.  I am
using the "test" application definitions that are packaged with MGOS (slate,
aqua, etc) and previewing the fusion layout from maestro.  I've viewed using
IE and FF and both display the anchor tags and not the links.  Just
wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I found this related ticket, but can't find any of these changes in the
current code.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/658

Thanks,

Steve