[fusion-users] Overview Map

elliott17 elliottd at ae.ca
Mon Sep 17 08:49:42 PDT 2012

I am having this issue with MGOS 2.2 on server 2008 IIS 7. The Overview Map
is showing the contents in LL where my main map is set to
WGS84.PseudoMercator. The OverviewMap.js is shown below. Will the following
line of code help in this issue:

this.mapObject.projection = this.getMap().oMapOL.getProjection();
this.mapObject.oLayerOL.projection = this.getMap().oMapOL.getProjection();

loadOverview: function()
    {
        if (this.control) {
          this.control.destroy();
        }

        var layer = this.mapObject.oLayerOL;
        if(layer != null)
        {
            var size = $(this.domObj).getContentBoxSize();
            this.oSize = new OpenLayers.Size(size.width, size.height);
            layer.isBaseLayer = true;
            layer.ratio = 1.0;
            if (layer.singleTile) {
              this.oMapOptions.numZoomLevels = 3;  //TODO: make this
configurable?
            }

            var options = {
              div: this.domObj,
              size: this.oSize,
              minRatio: this.nMinRatio,
              maxRatio: this.nMaxRatio,
              mapOptions: this.oMapOptions,
              layers: [layer]
            };

            this.control = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap(options);
            if (size.width == 0 || size.height == 0)
            {
                return;   //don't try to load if the container is not
visible
            }
            else
            {
                this.getMap().oMapOL.addControl(this.control);
                this.bDisplayed = true;
            }
            //console.log('OverviewMap mapLoaded');
        }