[fusion-users] Evolution of Fusion?

Rachot Moragraan moo at ci.garden-grove.ca.us
Tue Nov 4 16:34:45 PST 2014

Jackie,

This is great! Very exciting!  Obviously a lot of thought and work has
already been put in this.

Any particular reason why it was only experimental? Were you guys
waiting on OpenLayers 3? Other technical reasons? Or was it just a
simple matter of not having time?

For interested developers, would the fusion-dev be the place to talk
more about this?

Thanks!
-Moo