[GCI-discuss] Introducing Myself

Nayana Vallamkondu nvallamkondu26 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:46:02 PST 2017

I am sending this again becuase I followed the instructions wrong...

Hello! My name is Nayana, and this is my first time participating in the
Google Code-In. Fun fact: I am part of AFA's CyberPatriot program....this
allowed me to love the Windows OS. By participating in this, I can tell it
can benefit me when it comes to CyberPatriot too!

Regards,
Nayana