[GCI-discuss] Submission Of Task :- add yourself to the OSGeo member map

Anurag De anuragde2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 18:47:57 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Anurag, a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017.

I study in class 9, First of all I would like to thank Google and
OSGeo for giving me the opportunity to take part in this grand event
online. I would like will be working with and contributing to the
OSGeo community in my time at the GCI 2017. Here's my OSGeo wiki page,
if you wish to know more about me:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Anurag

Thank you, hoping to contribute to the community