[GCI-discuss] My GCI Experience..!

sheetal singh sheetalds2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:37:02 PST 2018

Hey guys...very warm wishes to everyone..!
    Let me start by introducing myself :). My name is SHEETAL SINGH. I am
very happy by being a part of such a big community of *Google Code-In* as
well as *OSGeo *community.
I didn't had any idea about GCI before but this year I got to know about it
and trust me GCI is really very good platform to learn about open source
softwares.
One of the best thing about it is that your can learn many great thing by
practically doing it,which makes it more fun and interesting.
    With such great variety of different types of tasks to choose from to
all the interesting gifts are the cherry on the top ;)
One best thing is that the mentors are really very helpful and
understanding.
    All in all for me working with GCI was really the most unforgetable
experience that I will always cherish all my life and look forward for it
always.
THANK YOU EVERYONE:)