[GCI-discuss] My introduction

Konrad Klawikowski konrad.root.klawikowski at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 13:34:25 PST 2018

Hello everybody, Konrad here (you can call me as Root)
I am a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017.
I'm from Poland and I like IT, OSGeo Wiki also, that's nice wikipage I
think, next year I'll be better on GCI anyway, greetings from Poland man :D
my wiki profile: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:RootKlawiter