[GCI-discuss] Osgeo saves lives! (Google Code in introduction.)

Vrishank Paladugu paladuguv7593 at parkwayschools.net
Tue Jan 16 20:47:38 PST 2018

Hello, my name is Vrishank and I am participating in Google Code in event
this year. When I was looking for a task, I stumbled on this one because
when I did research on osgeo, I found out that it saves lives and was
created to stop HIV in Africa. This surprised me. I look forward to
continue to contribute to such an awesome organization!

Link to Wiki: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:42islife

Thank you,
Vrishank

--
NOTICE: Any information contained in or attached to this message is
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,