[gdal-dev] Re: CVS Access

Frank Warmerdam warmerda at h...
Thu Dec 3 16:46:59 EST 1998

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> I installed the Windows CVS client, and when I try to checkout the GDAL
> tree I get:
>
> Unknown host 24.65.38.156

Daniel,

Try the hostname h24-65-38-156.mt.wave.shaw.ca. I presume your
inability to use the ip number directly with CVS is really a problem
with the TCP/IP support libraries used by CVS, not generally a windows
problem.

> Any suggestions are welcome...
>
> P.S. Did you ever read that one?
> With Win 3.1 we were at the edge of the precipice,
> With Win'95, we made a big step forward!

That's cruel.

My god ... I didn't mean to defend windows!

Later,

Who can give them back their lives | Frank Warmerdam, Software Developer
and all those wasted years? - Rush | URL http://members.home.com/warmerda