[gdal-dev] Confusion reading .img raster band.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Nov 17 12:39:16 EST 2000

Robert Denham wrote:
> On another point, I have been having some difficulties working with img
> files that have been created under windows. I am working on solaris
> unix. If I open these img files under unix imageine and save them as
> something else he problem disappears. Anyone have any suggestions as to
> what migh be happening here?

Robert,

I would appreciate it if you could provide me an example Imagine file created
under windows that doesn't work under unix. Perhaps you could drop a
relatively small example in pub/incoming on gdal.velocet.ca for me to test
with.

Thanks,