[gdal-dev] How to declare State Plane coordinates?

Ben Discoe ben at v...
Mon Aug 13 02:45:12 EDT 2001

> Ben,
>
> I am attaching a list of USGS state plane zone numbers

Thanks, they work great! I turned it into a C header file, so that i could
compile it into my library to reduce dependence on finding an external file
at runtime, although..

> Note that the SetStatePlane() method won't even work if the EPSG
> tables are not accessable.

Indeed. I did find that i needed to set GEOTIFF_CSV to point to my
gdal/data location. That's OK though, i can probably figure out a way to
get end-users set up appropriately.

-Ben