[gdal-dev] OT: GFC (was OGR and Quadtree and R-tree)

Paul Selormey paul at t...
Wed Aug 22 20:21:55 EDT 2001

Hello All,
Thanks John for the information and the folks at remotesensing.org for the
effort.
I personally prefer the yahoogroups.com, which the GDAL is currently using.
It provides 20 MB file section too for us to exchange files, with polls
section to
decide on issues.
It also provides the individual a simple web interface to configure the
options of
receiving. Also, the archive browsing is one of the best available.

Unless there is any special benefit to the remotesensing.org for the
mailing list at majordomo, I move that we create the mailing list at
yahoogroups.com-
I could create it immediately if necessary and moderate it.

Best regards,
Paul.