OT: COM Interfaces of the OGR

Paul Selormey paul at t...
Thu Aug 30 21:06:55 EDT 2001

Hello All,
I strongly feel there is a need to have an exclusive OGR mailing
list, unless we are combining its issues with the GDAL mailing list.

Now, what is the state of the COM interfaces implementation of the
OGR? I have just started looking at them and found them incomplete.
Also, what is the stragegy here?...the user create the IPolygon
interface for instance, populate it and pass it to the map engine to
render?

Please enlighten me a bit of the project direction. Please, is there
any place to download the OGR documentations?

Best regards,
Paul.