[gdal-dev] libproj.so on Linux?

Ben Discoe ben at v...
Thu Dec 27 15:10:04 EST 2001

Sure enough, i ran "/sbin/ldconfig" again as root, and it seems to have
fixed the problem! <scratches head> It's puzzling, since i had already
added /usr/local/lib long ago, and other libraries in that folder were
already working and being found... i guess "ldconfig" does more than just
check the paths in ld.so.conf.

Anyhow, it's very exciting, my apps are running on Linux! Now there's just
a matter of fixing all the bugs that are only happening on Linux..

Thanks,
Ben