GIF Support in GDAL

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Wed Jan 10 11:00:59 EST 2001

Folks,

I have incorporated GIF support into GDAL (read, and write) as part of the
CIETMap project through the DM Solutions Group. This includes support for
generating interlaced output files, but does not include support for a
transparent color. This could be added if necessary, but it wasn't obvious
to me how to do so from the libungif documentation.